Frequently Asked Questions When Working With Us
- We do book up on certain days. It is strongly suggested that you call to secure a Tentative date in our system.
Signed contracts with payment information are required for all definite events.
Signed contracts and deposits are required for all special occasion and holiday events.
- Our standard menus are priced per person. They are inclusive of salad, sides, bread and biodegradable plates, utensils and napkins. Drinks, taxes, labor (if needed) and delivery are additional.
- Gratuities are not included. They are appreciated, never expected, and at the clients discretion.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Most credit/debit cards.
- Company and personal checks are also accepted.
- Payment for all social events must be paid in full 14 days prior to your event. Please refer to your contract for your event payment schedule.
- All of our events include stainless steal chaffing dishes with sterno heat. We will set up for you, and return to break down. We do have disposable pans and cages available if your event is more casual.
- Delivery charges vary based on location and event type.
- We do not have a per guest minimum. We do have a dollar amount minimum that must be met for delivery. For disposable caterings $150.00 and for hot food caterings $200.00.
- Absolutely! Our event planners and coordinators are organized and extremely creative. Let us assist you in achieving your event vision.
- No. Most venues’ can answer questions on this topic. We do have a list of bartender’s that do a great job.
- The charge is 20% of the service and clients always feel it’s worth it for the peace of mind that comes with knowing that our experienced staff is overseeing every detail. We must take care of the china, glassware and silverware. It is directly related to the food service and is a complete reflection on our company. We do have different choice’s of plates, glasses, etc.
- Food For All Catering will need areas for the food and the drinks. Usually kitchen or patio tables, kitchen islands, dining room tables and card tables work just fine. If you do not have these available, we are happy to make these arrangements for you.
- Many times, there will be leftover foods after the event. We will be glad to leave home-sized portions on request as long as the food has been held at the correct safe-zone temperatures and proper storage is immediately available. If there is any doubt about food safety, the food will be thrown away.
- All rental equipment should be set up and broken down by the rental company. Specific venues offering tables and chairs usually have their own maintenance staff. Food For All Catering staff will sometimes move table and chair placement for a more comfortable flow. We do prefer keeping our staff fresh for their specific part of your special event.
- Every event and location will have its challenges, so we find generic staffing formulas do not work. Based on what we learn about your location, menu and budget, will determine exactly how many staff members you will need. Our detailed catering proposal will outline the number of staff members. If you would like “extra” staff to assist, we are happy to help.
- We offer everything from casual boxed lunches to formal black-tie, full-service events. We are glad to assist you in finding an event style to fit your budget. However, we do have some non-negotiable standards: You Are Our Specialty and Our Commitment!
Our Products & Services
|Office and Corporate Catering||Wedding’s|
We are dedicated to placing an emphasis on service and quality.